Infusing vodka with blueberry and mint is well worth the minimal effort. It, when added to a squeeze of lemon on the rocks, is the Drink of Summer. It’s so delicious and easy, the hardest part is remembering it’s nearly pure vodka.
- Vodka (I went big style with some Ketel)
- Bag of frozen blueberries (Trader Hoes)
- Handful of washed mint
- Large container with lid
- Normal pasta strainer
- Strainer with tight weave or cheese cloth
Costs = vodka + $6:
- Bag of frozen blueberries (Trader Hoes) = <$3
- Handful of washed mint = <$2
- Lemon = <$1
- Everything else = free or already available around the house
Want to see the tutorial?